Product added to cart
THE GREAT GREY WOLF SIF STANDARD EDITION Next A.I.S VEGA UNIT Previous
FRAME ARMS GIRL SHADOW TIGER
Shadow Tiger, the Frame Arms designed by Yoji Shinkawa (KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS Co., Ltd.) is reborn as a Frame Arms Girl, designed by Yoji himself!
The model was sculpted by Katsuhiko Hori, who has brought several of Yoji's designs to life over the years.
- The head and additional armor are newly redesigned.
- The model includes new waist extension frame parts that can be used to mount armor and weapons.
- The kit includes three face parts: "default/looking forward," "surprised/looking forward," and "smiling/looking left."
- The face parts are pre-printed, allowing users to build a model that closely resembles the character illustration
- The model can be assembled with or without her helmet.
- The ribbon is attached with a 3mm joint and can be removed.
- The chest armor can be removed, and a lightly armored version of this model can be assembled by exchanging the arm and leg parts from FRAME ARMS GIRL MATERIA or FRAME ARMS GIRL INNOCENT.
- Using the sliding joint on the hip and the pop-out joints on the thighs together will allow for a wider range of movement.
- The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing you to post the hands in a variety of expressions.
- The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The model is equipped with 3mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G and Frame Arms weapons and armor.
|Product Measurements||6.3 inches=190×310×100|
|Expected Release Date||AVAILABLE NOW|
|License||Frame Arms Girl|
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 18 years old. Products may be intended for Adult Collectors.