Product added to cart
HOLOLIVE PRODUCTION AQUA MINATO Next NENDOROID SATORU GOJO Previous
FRAME ARMS SX-25 CUTLASS RE2 MODEL KIT
Developed as a test unit for the newest line of Frame Arms, Baselard was originally scheduled for discontinuation after the rollout of SX-25. However, due to the demands of the war, several Baselard units were repurposed for use in battle. Amongst these, several units modified with parts from SX-25 were seen in battle. These units were registered as SX-25 Cutlass.
An updated version of its predecessor Baselard, Cutlass features a new color scheme and alternative weapons.
- The model features a gray and wine red color scheme, giving it a fresh appearance.
- The model includes two new weapons; the IR-P13 Shot Rifle and Beryl Dagger.
- The Beryl Daggers can be displayed in the model’s hands, attached to its feet, or combined into a “Defense Rotor” shield.
- The ankle joints use updated parts with improved stability and flexibility.
- The “face” part and daggers are made of clear plastic.
- The model’s thigh joints consist of updated parts that boast a wider range of flexibility perfect for a variety of dynamic action poses.
- The model includes a set of hand parts designed to securely hold the weapons. Changes Made in Model “: RE2”
- In addition to the existing "FA Hand" which use swing joints, "FA Hand 2" are included which comes with
Gun-Holding Hand Parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the base frame. The Frame Architect is made of PS
plastic and not pre-assembled in this model kit.
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
- In addition to the colorless clear parts, one clear yellow runner for the face part and two clear green runners for the dagger are newly included.
|Product Material||PS ･ PE|
|Expected Release Date||AVAILABLE NOW|
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 18 years old. Products may be intended for Adult Collectors.